- Size: Artwork is created to size, 100%. If the size has changed from the Cascade Graphics Proof or you have modified a Cut-Line, please contact us to discuss how that might affect production and pricing.
- Bleeds and Trapping: For most items, prepare 1/8″ bleeds and leave, 3/32″ to 1/8″ clearance between cut lines and “live” copy areas. We will apply trapping for Screen Printed Products.
- Software: Vector artwork (Illustrator or InDesign, versions CS5, CS6 or CC) is highly recommended. Avoid using raster art (PhotoShop, etc.) except as necessary for image manipulation. Any raster art should be 300dpi or higher at 100% size, and should be layered; not compressed or flattened. Save files as .ai, .indd, .eps, or as an open (editable Illustrator) PDF.
- Colors: Any solid color matches that are critical should be specified in the art or accompanying notes using the Pantone (PMS) system. Some Pantone colors are slightly different when reproduced in CMYK, so it is best to refer to the Pantone “Colorbridge” or Four-Color Process book when specifying colors.
- Fonts: All fonts must be included or converted to outline form. Recommended minimum positive font size is 6pts. Recommended minimum reverse font size is 8pts.
- Lines: The minimum positive line weight is 1/2pt, minimum negative line weight is 1pts.